Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Learning To Live....


I learned about the strength we can get from a close family life. I learned to keep going, even in bad times. I learned not to despair, even when my world was falling apart. I learned that there are no free lunches. And I learned the value of hard work. I must accept life unconditionally. Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition. I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom. One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go..... Always go ahead what ever happens...

No comments: